Welcome to the new Janet Goodrich Method website…
We hope you’ll find it easy to navigate and even more informative than before. It’s more user friendly now with clearer tabs and menus, taking you to helpful pages like;
- Detailed information about your vision type,
- Inspiring testimonials from students and product customers,
- Frequently asked questions and student questions and answers,
- Information about pinhole glasses, transition glasses, teachers and international publications,
- Easy guide to our ongoing articles blog, including free audio and video lessons on a variety of vision related topics,
- Detailed information on our vision improvement book and kits including sample audio, so that you can experience for yourself how various aspects of our eyesight training are presented – and how effective they are!
Let us know what you think by leaving a comment below and sharing this blog post with your friends.
Your June audio gift – Guided Visualization
Regular relaxation of body and mind is vital to ongoing vision improvement and general wellbeing. It’s a wonder what a few deep breaths and the deliberate intention to be calm and cool can do in moments of stress in your daily life. Even more effective is taking the time here and there to deeply relax and visualize yourself free of stress and tension in your body. It can be hard to keep our attention focused when doing a process like this, so this month we have included a complimentary audio to help you relax and cleanse your ‘mental space’. Whether you are taking a quick moment between other tasks at your desk, or closing your door and lying down undisturbed for a little ‘me time’, you will find this audio helpful on a regular basis to help keep you both mellow and ready for anything!
Note for Parents: The kind of clearing and relaxing process offered in this audio gift is also very good for children. Take them through it at the end of a difficult day or anytime you want to help them learn that they are in charge of how they feel inside.
We hope you enjoy it!
(press the play button)
For those who would like the text prompts for this
visualization you can download the PDF here.
We love your feedback, so please remember to leave a comment below about the new website and what you think of the audio session.